Thursday, 13 October 2016

Fifth Entry

Since I almost finished my semester, now I view Critical Literacy still as the hard subject for me for this semester but I believe that I now understand what Critical Literacy is about and know the right way to get a meaning or understand the article. I also believe that I can do rules of ten better than when the first time I learned Critical literacy since Critical literacy is to encourages individuals to understand and question the attitudes, values, and beliefs of written texts, visual applications, and spoken words. So I think now I’m better in writing my belief. My hope for this subject is, they will reduce the amount of assignment or article in each assignment because as known in the first assignment we need to submitted three articles over four and it’s quite hard for us to finish it because we just started learn this particular subject. After that, I also do hope that they can reduce amount of presentation because students are bored with the same material and we end up doesn’t learned anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment