Thursday, 13 October 2016

Forth Entry

Preposition: Life is a mere illusion and just like the world is a stage as we use it as a stepping stone for a showcase of our talents.

I do agree with the statement that life is a mere illusion and world is a stage that we use as a stepping stone.  I believe that, we as human lived at this world were not long-lasting because we will die one day and go to our real place at the hereafter. We a human just owe this world from our creatures. From the research that I found from daily mail, the author state that  ” the universe doesn’t exist if we stop looking at it”. It is because the famous theory in quantum mechanics which argues that a particle’s past behavior changes based on what we see.

Human just a puppets who play roles in this world. All things that happens in our live has been decided by our creatures, for example we would meet with someone, died, fall in love. That thing was decided by our creatures since we not created yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment