Thursday, 13 October 2016

First Entry

Bismillairrahmanirrahim..


Let's start the first post with a quote " if you believe in yourself, nothing is impossible " this word gave me positive impact about this critical literacy subject.

Start from this semester I am learning one  of the toughest subject as been said by the lecturer and seniors that have taught and learned this subject respectively. For the first time I got the critical literacy's book, I went through the book,  I am surprised in the book's content especially that 4 article assignments. I was trying to understand the 4 article for our first assignment and reading the rule of 10. But sadly, I did not do well for the first assignment because I started last minute work on it. Trust me, if you are doing critical literacy assignment last minute it doesn't work because you will never get enough sleep for 3 days as what I have been told and as a reminder by our Madam Za. That's give me lesson. Moreover, this subject is really challenging subject because it teaches us critical thinking, It related with our life and also helps us to become more open minded.

In my opinion, I hope I can understand and master this subject to have a good critical thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment